TUMI and CO: The ShortSightedness of the AGC. “Mafia or Foolishness?”
APOW Takes A Stand
His Eminence, Christian Cardinal Tumi,
The Anglophone General Conference Convenors,
We the Ambazonian Prisoners of War (APOW) express shock and disdain to the distasteful way with which the AGC is trying so hard to sabotage the southern Cameroons independence restoration struggle.
- What has happened to all the preconditions that were tabled to be met by the La Republique du Cameroon government
- The release of all Ambazonians kidnapped in connections with their independence restoration struggle?
- The has intensified of the
- The granting of amnesty to all Ambazonians on exile
- The bringing back and complete rehabilitation of all the internally displaced person(IDPs) and externally displaced persons (
- The genocide
Contrary to the expectations of the preconditions mentioned above, la Republique du Cameroon government and their Neocolonialist mastershave rather
- Reenforced their military presence in the
- La Republique du Cameroun is employing the use of chemical weapons killing thousands of Ambazonians
- The genocide carried out by la Republique du Cameroun on Ambazonians has intensified
- La Republique du Cameroun is rather throwing more Ambazoniansinto jails, detention centres and execution centres
- La Republique du Cameroun intensified the burning of villages and as such creating a tremendous increase in internally displaced Persons and externally displaced persons.
Worthy of note is the fact that Maitre Ndocki and 45 others French Camerounians arrested after the La republique du Cameroun post elections protest have been discharged and acquitted of the same charges which Ambazonians are currently serving jail terms for.
Does it means that, His Eminence and the AGC
APOW, haven critically examined the AGC and their intentions have concluded that His Eminence, the covenors and the AGC itself are a nuisance and a distraction to the Ambazonian Independence restoration struggle.
Chairman. Secatary General
Tsi Conrad. Ngongafi Maxim